SWAYUR (hereinafter collectively referred to as “We”/”Us”/ “Our”)
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:When you use our Platform, we collect and store your information which is provided by you from time to time. In general, you can browse the Platform without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service, product or feature on the Platform.
We may track your buying behaviour, preferences, and other information that you choose to provide on our Platform. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Platform or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We collect personal information (such as email address, delivery address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card and other payment instrument details) from you when you set up an account or transact with us. While you can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order or consuming our online content or services) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We use your personal information to provide the product and services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers and business partners in handling and fulfilling orders; enhancing customer experience; resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services; inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of information.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information. We may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government issued ID cards/number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to: (i) check your eligibility for certain products and services including but not limited to credit and payment products; (ii) issue GST invoice for the products and services purchased for your business requirements; (iii) enhance your experience on the Platform and provide you access to the products and services being offered by us, sellers, affiliates or logistic partners. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is not provided to us.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Platform. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates for purposes of providing products and services offered by them. These entities and affiliates may share such information with their affiliates, business partners and other third parties for the purpose of providing you their products and services, and may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES:Our Platform may provide links to other websites or application that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS:We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the Platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding use of the Platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
6. CHOICE/OPT-OUT:We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications after setting up an account with us. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us then please revert on email i.e. email@example.com
7. ADVERTISEMENTS ON PLATFORM:We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
8. CHILDREN INFORMATION:We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and use of our Platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the Platform, application or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.
9. DATA RETENTION:We retain your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
12. GRIEVANCE OFFICER:In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sanjay Patel
SWAYUR Swadeshi MallSB-1, Pruthviraj Complex Beside HDFC Bank Chanakyapuri Road Sama, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390008 India
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 – 18:30)