Aimil Neeri Tablets is a poly-herbal ayurvedic proprietary formulation to normalize the deviated functioning of kidneys either due to metabolism or due to chronic infection or due to any other cause.
Neeri by virtue of multi-mechanism from synergistic actions fulfills all the objectives for corrective and preventive management of urinary problems from small itching or burning sensation in urination to the chaotic or turbid urine with occult blood with painful conditions. Neeri is also helpful to the elderly males having dribbling or uncomfortable or painful conditions during micturition; thereby Neeri tends “Resolves & Dissolves Urinary Problems”.
- Normalizes urinary pH
- Relieves pain & inflammation
- Powerfully combats against common urinary pathogens
- Restores homeostasis
- Acts an adjuvant in chronic or recurrent UTI
- Inhibits the accumulation, deposition, and supersaturation of salts
- Provides citrates & biomolecules
- Acts potent anti-oxidant & rejuvenative
- Reduces residual urine quantity
- Calculi, Recurrent Calculi
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Recurrent UTI
- Dribbling & Burning during Mituration
- Urine with Occult Blood
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH)
Directions for use:
- Adult – 2 tablets thrice a day
- Children (6-12 years) – 1 twice a day
Continue the treatment for 1-3 months till complete relief.
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.