Baidyanath Amritarishta is most effective in chronic fever, influenza, malaria, and relapsing fever.
- Baidyanath Amirtarishta is prescribed for the treatment of chronic fevers.
- It is also a mild analgesic.
- It can detoxify the body after a strong fever or antibiotic courses.
- Amritarishta is used as a blood purifier and haematogenic tonic in popular medicine.
- Dashmool [Bel, Sona, Ganiyari, Gambhari, Parul, Brihati, Kantikari, Gokshur, Shalparni, Prishniparni]
- Sated Jeera
- Saptaparna Chhal
- Kali Mirch
Directions for use:
- 3-6 teaspoonfuls adding an equal quantity of water twice daily after meals or as directed by the physician.
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.