Baidyanath Mahanarayan Tel is herbal and Ayurvedic oil. It is used to treat paralysis, arthritis, and different types of eye diseases. This oil is for external application and is also effective in ayurvedic therapies.
- Bilva (Aegle Marmelos)
- Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng (Withania Somnifera)
- Brihati or Indian nightshade (solanum Indicum)
- Helps in treating Facial palsy and Paraplegia
- Useful in treating conditions like Lockjaw
- It is also effective in treating oligospermia and female infertility
- Helps in relieving bloating and headache
- It is useful in treating kyphosis
- Useful in teeth and tongue ailments
- It is also useful in hearing loss
- Used in the treatment of arthritis, Nasya, and Anuvasana Basti
Directions for use: Take 5-10 ml of the oil and massage gently on the affected area of the body. Warm this oil and massage for 15-20 minutes daily for the best results.
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.