Baidyanath Shankhpushpi Syrup is a brain tonic that contains Shankhpushpi, Brahmi, Sarkara, and Nimbusatva.
- Shankhpushpi improves brain functionality and clears out toxins from the organ. This also assists in improving how the brain functions.
- Brahmi is also added in the Shankhpushpi brain tonic to sedate nerves. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Helps in controlling brain functions and works as a natural tonic.
- Helps to improve concentration, grasping power, and ability to recollect.
- An ideal tonic for students preparing for examinations as it keeps the mind healthy.
- An excellent tonic to relieve problems associated with the heavy burden of studies like headache, anxiety, fatigue.
Directions for use:
About two to three teaspoons are required twice a day with water or milk to reap the benefits.
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.