HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother Vinegar 500 ml
Availability: In stock
HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar is a 100% natural product made out of fermenting delicious Himalayan Apples. It is completely unfiltered, raw and unpasteurised. “With Mother Vinegar” means that this vinegar contains strands of protein, gut-friendly bacteria and raw enzymes that offer numerous health benefits. Apart from this, HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar contains powerful antioxidants, like vitamin E, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, vitamin A, acetic acid and bi-flavonoids to enhance your health.
Benefits of HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar:
- If you are suffering from chronic indigestion but are cautious of the side effects of anti-gas, anti-flatulence and antacids, it is a better choice to opt for HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar for proper digestion. It maintains a healthy pH balance in the body for good digestion and functioning.
- Apple Cider Vinegar maintains a healthy cardiovascular system by increasing the good cholesterol levels in the body.
- You can use HeathViva Apple Cider Vinegar to improve your hair shine and smoothness. It can also be used as a skin toner or acne treatment.
- Want to detoxify your liver? HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar is what you need. It is known for its healing properties and detoxification properties. It flushes out the toxins from the liver effectively.
- Want to get rid of belly fat or have extra kilos around your midsection? Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss on a regular basis is the best thing to do. According to a study, it satisfies hunger cravings, which can help reduce extra weight. Confused on how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss? Just mix 1 tbsp of ACV with water and consume it twice a day.
- Acetic acid is the main ingredient in ACV that protects the body from harmful bacteria or pathogens like E. Coli, Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus and other foreign entities.
- Do you know women are more prone to get affected from Osteoporosis due to hormonal, physiological and nutritional differences? ACV can prevent bones from becoming brittle by strengthening the skeletal system and helping the body to absorb needed calcium.
- Why spend your hard-earned money on buying expensive cosmetics and treatments to prevent premature ageing when it can be achieved by spending less money? Yes, you heard it right! HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar has powerful antioxidants abilities that effectively slow down the ageing process and make you feel younger by maintaining the pH balance in the body.
- Fungal infections range from minor issues to life-threatening problems. Most of the common fungal infections are throat, mouth and vagina. One of the common causes of fungal infections in humans is Candida albicans. And according to some research ACV may be helpful in an antifungal treatment. Applying diluted ACV on the infected area can clear up the fungal infection, but this should be done only after consultation with your doctor
How to use HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar
- If you are planning to take HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar, it is advised to talk to a doctor first before using it in a large amount or using it to treat any medical condition.
- The best and safest way to consume HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar is to use it in small amounts in dressings and food.
- Never consume it without water, for a safe consumption always dilute it with water.
Directions for use: Add two tbsp (10 ml) of HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of warm water. You can also add honey to enhance its taste. Drink it on an empty stomach.
Avoid using it if you face the following issues
- Throat irritation
- Damage to the teeth
- Nausea and Heartburn
- Upset Stomach
When using HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar on the skin, make sure to apply it using a cotton ball. Plus, apply it once a day. Rinse it off immediately if burning occurs.
Note: HealthViva Apple Cider Vinegar is safe when uses it in small amounts.
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy