Organic Wellness Gurmar Gymnema Tea main and only ingredient is ‘Gurmar’ scientific name ‘Gymnema Sylvestre’. Gurmar has a long history of use in Ayurveda medicine, especially in diabetics that’s the reason it’s also known as ‘Destroyer of sugar’. Gurmar broadly also in use to correct metabolic disorders, weight loss, cough, malaria, digestive stimulant, laxative, appetite suppressant, and diuretic.
- Gurmar Tea helps to decrease the blood sugar levels
- Helps to correct metabolic disorders
- Increases the amount of insulin in the body
- Presence of Gymnemic acid in Tea helps suppress sweetness in taste buds
- Reduces Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- It blocks receptors in your intestines and thus sugar absorption
- Lowers your post-meal blood sugar levels
- Helps to reduce Inflammation due to Tannin and Saponin Content in Tea
- Helps protect your body from harmful organisms in cases of injury or infection
- Regular consumption helps in weight loss, cough, malaria, digestive stimulant, laxative, appetite suppressant
Directions for use: Pour fresh boiling water over an infusion bag in a cup (1 bag per cup). Infuse for 3-5 minutes or longer. Double the strength when served iced. Best when consumed without milk.
Ingredients: Organic Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre)
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.