Honey is made by bees foraging nectar from flowers. Since ancient times honey has been used as a versatile ingredient and adds flavor to different kinds of foods. Make Sri Sri Tattva Honey a part of your daily intake and enjoy it with parathas and toasts, or include it in your preparation of lemonade, salad dressings, sauces etc for nutrition. Add sweetness in your life with Sri Sri Tattva Honey.
- Useful in weight management.
- Helps indigestion.
- Effective in cough and throat irritation.
- Useful for the skin because of its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Is used in food as a part of daily intake.
How to Use
- Take a teaspoonful of it in luke warm water, early morning for weight management.
- Use if food according to your taste.
Sri Sri Tattva
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.