Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil helps in conditioning the skin and hair. It is extracted through a cold-pressed process that does not involve heat and helps retain the high nutritional value of the oil. Organic Virgin Coconut oil consists of essential -fats which makes it an excellent choke for massaging babies. Now retain your skin’s moisture and maintain the luster of your hair with Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
- It is a very good moisturizer that makes your skin soft and supple.
- Has anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent oil for massage.
- It prevents any irritation from rashes.
- Very beneficial for heart and helps in healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine glands.
Directions for use:
- Apply Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil regularly on your scalp and hair. For best results leave it overnight and wash with Sri Sri Tattva shampoos.
- Apply on your skin to retain its moisture.
- Organic raw cold presses extracted and centrifuged unrefined virgin coconut oil.
Why use Organic Virgin Coconut Oil?
Navigating supermarket aisles for coconut oil, with so many options available, has become quite a task these days.
So why turn to an organic, virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil, and not the rest? What are its benefits? What does it actually mean? What does our R&D team, consisting of experienced Ayurveda doctors, recommend?
The difference between cold-pressed and solvent expelled or expeller-pressed oil:
- The difference between cold-pressed and regular oil is the temperature at which the oils are produced. Cold-pressed oils are known to have an edge because they are not prone to losing nutritional properties during the extraction stage.
- Solvent expelled coconut oil (most commonly available unless virgin and cold-pressed is mentioned in the label) is extracted from dried coconut and chemically processed, resulting in a loss of vitamins and minerals.
Virgin coconut oil is naturally extracted from fresh coconut. It retains its vital nutrients.
Differences aside, organic, virgin and cold-pressed coconut oil can:
- Help you lose weight and increase metabolism
- Make your hair and skin healthier
- Replace bad saturated fats with a flavourful, nutritious alternative
- Help boost immunity
Whether you nourish your scalp with a gentle massage, mix it with curry leaves to make it an elixir for your tresses or choose to devour dishes cooked in it (yes, it is edible too!) Sri Sri Tattva’s Organic, Virgin Cold pressed Coconut Oil is a multitasker that you can’t afford to miss having handy!
Sri Sri Tattva
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.