Sri Sri Tattva Pachani Rasayana kindles the digestive fire and helps combat digestive disturbances. The herbs in the formulation are traditionally known to aid the digestion process by improving the appetite & assisting effective digestion. Agni (the Digestive Fire in the body) is the one that drives all metabolic processes in the body. Balanced Agni helps in proper assimilation of food and thus maintains the equilibrium of the human body.
- It is a digestive tonic and helps in satiety
- It drives all metabolic processes in the body and helps in proper assimilation of food
- Maintains the equilibrium of the human body
- Combats with digestive disturbances
- Improves digestion and loss of appetite, therefore, being effective in abdominal problem
- It treats bloating
Directions for use:
- 2 teaspoonful thrice daily, before or after meals, or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature.
- Away from direct Sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Shake well before use.
Sri Sri Tattva
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.