Sri Sri Tattva Shatavari Tablets acts as a galactagogue and hence is extensively used in the treatment of Sukita Roga.
- It alleviates pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- It increases fertility and treats the problem of impotency
- Also effective in threatened miscarriage as it balances hormones
- Nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs
- Treats impotency, Spermatorrhea, and inflammation of reproductive organs in males
- Heals heartburn, colitis, hyperacidity, stomach ulcers, dysentery, and bronchial infections
- The herb Shatavari has healing power and is a potent diuretic
- Helps in flushing out toxins from the body through urine.
How to Use
- 1 to 2 tablets twice a day or as directed by the physician
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Shatavari Extract (Asparagus racemosus)
Sri Sri Tattva
|Country of Origin||
Disclaimer – While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occassion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our online store. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, note, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product please, contact the manufacturer or marketed by company.
Return Policy: This product is not returnable Read policy
Products related to this item
More items to explore
There are no reviews yet.