Patanjali Honey 500 g
Patanjali Honey 500 g
Inclusive of all taxes.
Sold by S V Patel's
Out of stock
- Best Prices Everyday
- Authentic Products
- On Time Delivery
Patanjali Honey is a sweet aliment produced by honey bees and derived from the nectar of flowers and the Best pure honey available with our standard. Honey gets its sweetness from the monosaccharide fructose and glucose and has approximately the same relative sweetness as that of granulated sugar (97% of the sweetness of sucrose, a disaccharide).
Patanjali Pure Natural Honey is rich in fructose, minerals, vitamins, and other nutritious elements. Honey is not only a natural sweetener but a multifunctional food that offers ample health benefits.
- Patanjali pure honey has a lower price and best quality compared to other branded honey available in the market.
- This honey has good anti-septic quality so It aids in early healing of injuries. it is a good blood purifier.
- It is useful in treating colds, coughs, and fever. Patanjali Honey is very effective in reducing body weight.
- Honey mixed with water and vinegar was also used as a vermifuge. Functions as an excellent antioxidant. Brings about a reduction of the wrinkles, blemishes, etc. signs of aging.
- The antibacterial properties of honey are the result of the low water activity causing osmosis, hydrogen peroxide effect, and high acidity. Honey appears to be effective in killing drug-resistant biofilms which are implicated in chronic rhino sinusitis.
- Honey has also been used for centuries as a treatment for sore throats and coughs and in recent times it is in fact as effective as many common cough medicines.
- Mixed with lemon juice and consumed slowly, honey coats the throat, alleviating discomfort. Acts as an instantaneous energizer because of its rich contents of sugars which are quickly absorbed by our digestive system and converted into energy.
- As it is hygroscopic it speeds up the healing, and growth of healing tissue and dries it up. Honey acts as a sedative and is very useful in bed-wetting disorders. Honey is a very good antioxidant that restores damaged skin and gives soft, young looks.
- Honey has antibacterial properties due to its acidic nature and hydrogen peroxide-producing nature. Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.
Ingredients: Honey (Madhu)
Directions for use: 5-10 g twice daily with lukewarm water or milk. Can be taken along with the juice of ginger for cough relief and for other ailments.
Why choose Swayur.com?
At SWAYUR, we take pride in being the ultimate destination for all your ayurvedic medicines, organic food grocery products, daily household needs, personal care products, and much more, all under one single roof! Buy daily needs products online at best prices from Swayur.com